Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Border - Another Gem Out of Canada

The Border, one of the "Can't Miss Shows."

American TV continues its rapid descent into nothingness. I get more then 100 cable channels and there is nothing to watch. Kim Kardashian is a disgusting talentless person, and she is the best argument for communism when she explains how her 100 million dollar mansion is not habitable.

Not that I am big on demanding family values on TV, but even on that score, the Kardashians, with 2 out of 3 chldren having their children out of wedlock, are a miserable failure.



That is why it is sooooooooooooooo great to find a show. Here is another out of Canada. It is called The Border and it gives Flashpoint a run for its money.

Both are out of Canada, and are on Canadian TV Networks. They are two of the best TV shows ever, and new episodes are still airing (unlike Mash or Startrek).\

DO NOT MISS THESE SHOWS. Get your kids to watch them. And their kids. And their pets. And your parents. And your grandparents.

So here is one for those beer drinking Canadians. Since its to cold to do anytthing else, they produce good beer (I hear, I don't imbibe), pretty women, and good TV Shows.

If you are still bored (after you watch those TV shows)

Click here to get to the main page of my main Blog

Click here to get my Blog on WordPress if your country censors Google's Blogger

Click here to e-mail me, perhaps to submit your own point of view


Click here to go to my son's website about Ninja Warrior and American Ninja Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment